Attention 5th Grade Parents
SAVE THE DATE
Scarlett Middle School
Incoming 6th Grade Parent Orientation
We are excited to meet all of you and look forward to having you join the Scarlett Nation--full of Passion, Pride & Productivity!
--Mr. Vazquez & Ms. Peterson
NOMINATE A GREAT TEACHER!
Season 3 Sports and Clubs Have Started
Go to the Athletics & Clubs section for more details.
If you have questions contact Mr. Richardson firstname.lastname@example.org
Scarlett Emphases "Passion, Pride & Productivity"
- Academics: Every student interacts with a rigorous, manageable academic course load where he/she is expected to achieve and maintain success.
- Expectations: Every student is expected to demonstrate "Passion, Pride and Productivity"in all aspects of his/her schooling experience, which comes by respecting one's self, one's school, and one's community.
- Leadership: Every student is encouraged to take an active role in school activities such as athletics, intramurals, Student Council, the Malaria Project, Engineering Club, Scarlett Academic Society, the Black Student Union and the arts.
- Teaching Staff: Every staff member commits to professional development and growth in the core academic, elective areas, and technology, which remain focal points of the Scarlett vision.
- Achievement: Every student is an individual, whose progress is monitored individually and collectively as based on gender, ethnicity and special needs.