Scarlett Emphases "Passion, Pride & Productivity"
- Academics: Every student interacts with a rigorous, manageable academic course load where he/she is expected to achieve and maintain success.
- Expectations: Every student is expected to demonstrate "Passion, Pride and Productivity"in all aspects of his/her schooling experience, which comes by respecting one's self, one's school, and one's community.
- Leadership: Every student is encouraged to take an active role in school activities such as athletics, intramurals, Student Council, the Malaria Project, Engineering Club, Scarlett Academic Society, the Black Student Union and the arts.
- Teaching Staff: Every staff member commits to professional development and growth in the core academic, elective areas, and technology, which remain focal points of the Scarlett vision.
- Achievement: Every student is an individual, whose progress is monitored individually and collectively as based on gender, ethnicity and special needs.